Idea for the server!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sqidopus, Jan 16, 2016.

Voting?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. sqidopus

sqidopus Dirt Level

So I was thinking that it would be a good idea to add voting to the server. This would boost the servers ranking on websites such as Planet Minecraft and it would also reward the player in some way. Some possible rewards might be money, crates, and/or armor/weapons. You can of course have certain thing at certain percentage levels woth better items with lower percent chances. You can set up voting on Planet Minecraft, Minecraft Servers, etc. Thank you for your time reading this

-sqidopus :h:

P.S. make sure to vote down below and share your opinion on this thread ; )

2. Silocraft

Silocraft Bedrock Level Owner

Most voting site visitors only look at first page servers. To reach we would need to get thousands of votes a day, which is simply not possible :p

3. sqidopus

sqidopus Dirt Level

I just now realized that I should've put this thread in Suggestions, but
    yolo right :/

4. sqidopus

sqidopus Dirt Level

I ment like a command /vote and the player votes and gets a reward or something like that. And remember what Shia said "Nothing is impossible" :D

5. GalwayGrill

GalwayGrill Bedrock Level Admin

Benas means there is no point in adding vote because not much people would vote everyday. It's not going to be added just so people can get free stuff xD.

6. carlojuan123

carlojuan123 Emerald Level

Most people don't always go to the first page of servers. They want to find a server that has a minimum amount of player. Usually, most players likes to find a minimum player server. And it could be possible, you don't know unless you try ;) this idea could also help get more players on this server. And it's a good way to advertise!

7. carlojuan123

And to get most player in your server to vote. You should create a voting reward plugin, like if they keep voting everyday, they get free useful stuff. It depends how many times they vote, for example: carlojuan123 voted for this server 25 times and if he hits to 30 votes he will get 1 set of diamond armor or $1000 in game money. It's a good way to say thank you to players when they vote. The rewards helps players convince themselves to vote more. The most votes they have, the better rewards they get ;)

8. Majic_Marbles

Majic_Marbles Emerald Level Helper

Or if you vote you get.....crates... I mean I totally agree voting is stupid.

9. carlojuan123

False, voting is actually not stupid at all. It helps gets more players on this server. :p

10. Majic_Marbles

Majic_Marbles Emerald Level Helper

Opinions Carlojuan123, opinions.

11. Kirk03

Kirk03 Redstone Level

12. KamWefly

KamWefly Dirt Level

Top Poster Of Month

Glad to see everything is fine again. I am sure when it was first fixed my avatar was correct. Now I have a new one. I see this by more users. Not a big problem, just wont to share this info.

If you loved this article so you would like to obtain more info pertaining to How much is a Big Mac in Venezuela please visit the web-page