Opinions for My Big Build?

Discussion in 'Creative/RP Server' started by VaderLord99, Aug 6, 2018.

What sort of Maze Build do you want me to Build?

This poll will close on Aug 20, 2018 at 9:24 PM.
  1. Creepy Mental Asylum

100.0%
  2. Creepy Lab Experiments Gone Wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simple Hedge-Like Maze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A Madman's Tale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other - Open to Suggestions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Parkour Maze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VaderLord99

VaderLord99 Dirt Level

Hello Hello Everyone!!

So, it's time I started on another build, but I don't have a complete idea of what I want to build. I want to build something that other people would enjoy, so I'd thought to ask ya guys about it!

I DO know that I want to build some sort of maze, with puzzles involved, and a story as well.

Now, ideas that I've thought of:

Creepy Mental Asylum - A guy gets involved with the wrong crowd, and gets sent to some place in the woods. It appears as a abandoned mental asylum, but it's clearly not abandoned. Now he must do everything he can to get out!

Creepy Lab Experiments Gone Wrong - A man has a dream, a dream of creation. But, his creations became abominations that he never had seen before. How will he solve this? And How will he make sure the world is safe?

Simple Hedge-Like Maze - No story yet, but open to suggestions.

A Madman's Tale - Who is this Madman? Where did he come from? Why is he doing this to you? How will you survive his favorite toys? How will you escape this peril?

Other - Open to Suggestions -- if there are other themes that you'd think be better than the others, just pick this option and post a comment about the theme.

Parkour Maze - Basically parkour of different levels, difficulties, and puzzles combined into one crazy plot.

Now, each story will have a Create-Your-Own Adventure feel hopefully.

Well, I guess that's all besides my poll. Any suggestions, just leave a comment. And thanks!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018