Opinions for My Big Build?

Discussion in 'Creative/RP Server' started by VaderLord99, Aug 6, 2018.

What sort of Maze Build do you want me to Build?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2018.
  1. Creepy Mental Asylum

100.0%
  2. Creepy Lab Experiments Gone Wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Simple Hedge-Like Maze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A Madman's Tale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other - Open to Suggestions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Parkour Maze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VaderLord99

VaderLord99 Coal Level

Hello Hello Everyone!!

So, it's time I started on another build, but I don't have a complete idea of what I want to build. I want to build something that other people would enjoy, so I'd thought to ask ya guys about it!

I DO know that I want to build some sort of maze, with puzzles involved, and a story as well.

Now, ideas that I've thought of:

Creepy Mental Asylum - A guy gets involved with the wrong crowd, and gets sent to some place in the woods. It appears as a abandoned mental asylum, but it's clearly not abandoned. Now he must do everything he can to get out!

Creepy Lab Experiments Gone Wrong - A man has a dream, a dream of creation. But, his creations became abominations that he never had seen before. How will he solve this? And How will he make sure the world is safe?

Simple Hedge-Like Maze - No story yet, but open to suggestions.

A Madman's Tale - Who is this Madman? Where did he come from? Why is he doing this to you? How will you survive his favorite toys? How will you escape this peril?

Other - Open to Suggestions -- if there are other themes that you'd think be better than the others, just pick this option and post a comment about the theme.

Parkour Maze - Basically parkour of different levels, difficulties, and puzzles combined into one crazy plot.

Now, each story will have a Create-Your-Own Adventure feel hopefully.

Well, I guess that's all besides my poll. Any suggestions, just leave a comment. And thanks!

• Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. VaderLord99

VaderLord99 Coal Level

Due to real-life things and my community college work, I'm actually going to have to spread out my time a lot more for the build. It'll be started soon once the poll is done, and it will take a few weeks for me to get it done.

I have started to make plans, and it's going to be huge, no matter the build!!!
    Thanks to all of ya who have voted so far!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. VaderLord99

VaderLord99 Coal Level

Alright, so Creepy Mental Asylum was chosen!! Thanks for voting!! :)

Now, the story will be subject to change, just because there might be some things that I might not be able to do. Most of the main details of the story will remain of course as well.

I do have some plans that I will be starting soon when I'll be able to get on the server. I plan to have multiple plots possibly merge together with walls and a ceiling to block everyone from seeing my project, and to make sure my build is completely in the dark. I basically just want to surprise anyone who wants to see it, and I want to be able to create an atmosphere. I will have a separate plot for any tests, and anyone can come by and check those out for sure, plus I may need some help lol.

I wanted to add though that this build is going to take weeks, maybe a few months, because I have some big stuff going on in my life outside of Minecraft. I will be trying my hardest to get it done as soon as possible though! :)

And also, I never fully introduced myself here in these forums, but I wanted to tell everyone that my name is Brady. You guys can call me by that, but I also prefer my username most of the time. Buh Bye for now, and I'll post updates here!!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018