Plot Disappeared/ Any suggestions? Or advice?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by KittyCatt1002, Jun 21, 2015.

1. KittyCatt1002

KittyCatt1002 Diamond Level

I've been on this server for (I can't even remember how long), I have three plots in total. I recently logged on and found that my main plot (one with all of my valuables in it) was deleted. Is there anyway to get that back? My other two plots, which aren't as valuable but are still there. I also used the same technique to "protect" it, just like the other two. Additonally, I've donated and gone up in ranks on this server. Why did it get deleted but not my other plots? Is there anything I can do to get everything I lost back? Suggestions, comments, advice are appreciated! ^_^

2. Silocraft

Silocraft Owner

I'm afraid there is no way to get it back. The question is, when you were last online?

3. _EdwardElric_

_EdwardElric_ Diamond Level

I have a lot of valuables to spare if you would like

4. KittyCatt1002

It was a while, that's for sure. The only thing is that my plot was protected, but was still deleted anyway. The other two plots I have still remained intact. Is there reasoning for that?

5. Silocraft

Silocraft Owner

After UUID update from Minecraft, we had to re-claim around 2000 plots by Hand. We warned players to check if their plots are there and protected.

6. Cimta

Cimta Redstone Level

Seems logical, but for player safety, shouldn't all plots be safe for their convenience?

7. Silocraft

Silocraft Owner

The world would fill up. We delete tons of empty plots every month. 30 days of inactivity on the server seems like a reasonable time to keep your plot. But those who support the server can protect the plot.

8. KittyCatt1002

That's one of the things I'm having a problem with. I support the server and I've donated many times. :/ It's unfortunate that my main plot (with everything I had and collected) were in that one.

9. KamWefly

KamWefly Dirt Level

I thought the nonsteam comminity would really like a gungame server, but it doesnt look like it :

Anyways, does anyone have ideas for what we can do with the server?